Monday, December 1, 2008

This is how it starts

A wise person [who was it?] in Slush Helsinki said: "Instead of a business plan, create a blog."

Our team is curious about testing radical transparency. Project ill-me is on early stages of development, but we don't believe in keeping secrets. We don't even have a final name for our product, but that should not keep us from blogging.

My name is Wesa Aapro, I'm a doer, not a blogger. I don't see my thoughts verbally. I just intuitively do design or code or whatever. But this blog will be more than one post for me. I have to communicate at least the overview of our product design to the other team members, so I have to verbalize some thoughts anyway.

---

What is this Project ill-me? We'll soon post a video of me and Markus presenting the project for the first time, in Slush Helsinki.

1 comment:

  1. I think blogging is extremely healthy (sic!) for any project, and definitely a new way to look at "organizing" it. A blog can define the goals and explain the general public in a much more down-to-earth way what you guys are doing. Keep up the blog, it's really interesting to keep an eye on it :)

    So you come from various backgrounds? I know you better, but can you introduce Markus a little bit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete