Friday, November 6, 2009

Swine flu tags

Swine flu has arrived here, in Helsinki: We the intelligent turn into emotional.

As I see myself worrying about vaccination timetables and my kids, I no longer worry about common cold. I guess we can only worry about one infectious disease at a time. This observation in the light of Illtags:

[x] to utilize swine flu in spreading awareness about Illtags
[] not to utilize swine flu in spreading awareness about Illtags

Even though obvious, it was actually a painful decision to make. We turned the service more swine flu oriented. We also added few "viral" features, hopefully making the service more viral than the flu. This means a bit more notifications and requests to spread the awareness of the service.

Interesting to see if the changes have any effect. Can we get 1k users this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment