Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Adding and removing small features like a maniac

Ok, now a few knows about our service. And now we have some feedback. And the feedback makes us work hard.

This is really strange: When we opened the service, at that exact moment, I was available to see it from a new user's perspective. Before I was blinded to small or even bigger problems. Now I am able to be more critical and, well, realistic about the UI we have created. A lot of fixes done and a lot to do. Today we actually took the design we had already back in January, changing small details we have learned along the way.

There's a load of features on the TODO-list, but all in time. Which brings me to the motivation of this post. I want to share a small home-made video we created, visioning the illtags mobile service:

No comments:

Post a Comment